Hour by Hour:
- 7 – Shredded wheat + Beck who loves his beanie
- 8 – Not a day goes by without racing cars
- 9 – Daily dose of vitamins
- 10 – Tubby time
- 11 – Their turn to hide (under the entire now emptied dresser) my turn to seek
- 12 – Picnicking in the playroom (with pillows in lieu of seats, of course)
- 1 – Brothers reading books before nap
- 2 – Tea and snuggles with my favorite softy
- 3 – Tut tut, it looks like snow + smells like soup
- 4 – Snack time with a Yoplait vs Chobani *Tasteoff – the verdict was 50/50. I still prefer Chobani; but Gage says Yoplait is sweeter. Beck will eat anything in sight, so his opinion is null and void. Want to do a #tasteoff for yourself? Get the coupon to try Yoplait’s new greek yogurt, HERE.
- 5 – Snow!
- 6 – Chicken tortilla soup
- 7 – Unwinding with cuddles on the couch + watching Olivia
- *Today’s #tasteoff was sponsored by Yoplait; but the winner was determined by our tastebuds.