In answer to, “What’s your skincare regimen?” I’d say, “It’s kinda complicated.” There’s some products I’ve used in the past & new ones I’m just starting to impliment. So I decided to break it down for ya, from most affordable to splurge.
Awww, friendlies, you’re so very welcome! Thanks for all those warm fuzzies you just sent my way! xo
1. Loreal’s go 360 Clean – this lil’ baby is genius, I tell you! not only is it affordable, has microbead exfoliators, but also comes with a soft scrublet (that’s reuseable) applicator to use as you wash! The whole kit n’kaboodle makes washing your face, fun! And the lil’ scrublet? Def my favorite part bc it makes me feel like I’m my own esthetician.
2. Niora Alpha Clear Duo – I swear by this stuff. I first started using it in high school, continued using it through college & still use it. It’s THAT good. It’s not like most products where your body gets “used to” it and you have to switch it up. I think it’s in part because all the ingredients are 100% pure. Don’t be fooled that it’s only for faces that struggle with breakouts. It’s an all around universal product, even for the most sensitive skin. Can you tell I’m in love, much?
3. Aveda’s Tourmaline Charged Radiance Masque – hands down the best masque my face has ever been pampered by. The proof is in the glow. I recommend using once a week. You’ll be a fan.
4. Spectrum’s Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil – oh mercy! If the health benefits aren’t reason enough to use this… the smell makes me want to lick my own face! I use this stuff as an all over body moisturizer as well. It’s affordable too bc a little definitely goes a long way! I have extremely dry skin & this stuff works miracles. Don’t believe me? Husby will be willing to go under oathe.
5. bareMinerals *NEW* skincare line – Guilty as charged… I fell prey to QVC. But I couldn’t help it – I’ve been a bareMinerals makeup junky since before it was sold in stores. I’m talking my mom, sister, and I ordered it off TV. And yes, we were hooked. So when I heard they were coming out with a skincare line, I just HAD to try it! I’ve been using it for a few months now & haven’t had one complaint. Like all their products, they’re natural & make my skin feel extra loved. I use the Purifying Cleanser, Purely Nourishing Daily Moisturizer, & the Luminous Extra Firming Neck Cream (on my face too @ night).
Can’t wait to try one or all of the above products?