hoodie | long sleeve henley | check tie | hooded jacket | pocket tee | waffle cardigan | jack purcell sneaker | carrera sunglasses | mr burberry cologne | mondaine watch | watch set | not pictured: military jacket | north face down jacket (my #1 pick) | patagonia zip jacket | vintage converse | rag & bone jeans | boss trim fit suit
Set your clocks, friends! 12:00 pacific time is the official launch of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! If you thought the womens was awesome, the mens line-up has some great picks too! Ry tends to hunt for suits, dress shoes, and good classic basics. Last year he snagged The North Face Compressible Down Puffer Jacket and it proved to be the best buy of the year — wore that thing like his life depended on it! ha!
lash enhancing serum | nars cheek palette | go smile | beautyblender set | t3 hair dryer | glamglow | philosophy face wash | nuface facial toning device | anastasia ‘brow studio’ set | voluspa candle trio | MAC basic brush set and/or advanced brush set | luna cleansing & anti-aging device
The un-sung song of the Anniversary Sale lies in the beauty department! It’s the perfect time to stock up on favorites (many of which are offered in bulk so they’ll last until the sale rolls around again next year). So many crazy good products that are included this year. Like, forget the botox — I’m dying to try the nuface facial Toning Device that tones and contours the face with currents? I know! The curiosity has definitely been peeked! The products listed in the collage are my wishlist items; and the ones listed below, are tried and true favorites that I have personally used:
- clarisonic mia has been around for decades for a reason (and will likely sell out within a few hours).
- kiehl’s favorites set which includes one of my favorite facial masques ever.
- pmd microderm device I’ve personally used for my stubborn dead skin that needs removing.
- kate somerville is one of the best skincare chicks in the biz. I can’t live without her exfolikate — makes my skin feel like butter!
- chloe perfume has been a longtime favorite of mine — clean, feminine with the right about of warmth.
- la prairie is la expensive but having tried their products personally, I can attest they work like a charm.
- beauty blender has a cult following for a good reason. Yes, it’s a sponge; but double yes for how it works wonders in foundation application.
- MAC brushes have been sweeping my face for years — high-quality and make product application a breeze!
- bareMinerals is a forever staple in my beauty bag. I’m dying to try the gloss and all over ‘radiance’ included in this set (only $35).
little giraffe blanket | tunic + leggings | backpack | converse | boys briefs | freshly picked moccasins | stripe shirt | boys plaid shirt | north face parka | pink peplum jacket | chambray dress | michael kors hightops | socks | north face gloves | baby bling bows
If you’re a mommy-to-be the baby essentials like this maxi-cosi carseat, strollers, softest blankies on the planet, and jellycats can’t be beat! Patagonia outerwear went lightning fast! Here’s to crossing our fingers they’ll do a restock!